8.29.2012

Quick Hamburger Restuarant


Quick Hamburger Restaurant in Brussels

Mon ami had the Super Bacon and I got the King Fish

Super Bacon

King Fish

Maxi Fries
Quick's menu









Quick is the most popular fast food restaurant, even more common than Mcdonald's, in Belgium.
Mon ami & I hardly ever visit Quick because we prefer Macdonald's.
To do a movie date, we decided to go to Quick which is nearby the cinema
after watching Dark Knight Rises.

Ok...
I don't understand why it's more popular than McDonald's...
The buns were dry and my fish filet was dry and tasted fishy.
I like fishy taste but it's not a good kind of fishiness.
Mon ami's Super Bacon is dry too.

FYI: Do you know that one has to pay for ketchup and other condiments in Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxenbourg (a.k.a BeNeLux)?

So we pay 1 euro for 2 little containers of ketchup to dip our stingy quantity of Maxi fries.
The Maxi fries' boxes are flat and cut in really narrow towards the bottom.
But that's fine since they aren't good fries, there's no point to eat many of them Quick's fries.
  
I'm reserving my comments on Dark Knight Rises.
I won't diss Chris Nolan.

1 comment:

  1. Our service has been very supportive to our customers and especially in solving their problems and providing them with best custom boxes which are fully credible and worthy of their trust.
    burger boxes
    french fries boxes

    ReplyDelete

 
Hamburgar