2.16.2013

Valentine Day


Not the best burger but it's decent enough.

I LOVE Banana Splits!!!

Technically, it wasn't Valentine's Day
but the day after, but that's not important.
Mon mari & I dated at Swensen's.
I was there for the banana split.
Let me break down to you what is great about a banana split:

1. 3 most basic ice cream flavors.
Vanilla- the classic, Strawberry- the fruit flavor, Chocolate- the rich taste

2. They are placed horizontally so it's easy to get to the flavor you want
and they don't melt too much into each other.
(unlike other sundaes where different flavors sit on top of each other)

3. Banana is awesome with chocolate and vanilla.

4. The warm chocolate fudge, the strawberry sauce, the banana, the toasted crunchy peanuts, the whipped cream- all these flavors and textures combined to stimulate the taste bud.

5. It is great to share with a girl pal, your lover or just having an entire one by yourself. 

The cherry and wafer, I don't care much for to eat but they are great for aesthetic reasons.
I hope you are a banana split convert now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hamburgar