8.10.2011

Road Trip to the South: I got the blues... for tuna taco







In Clarkedale, MS, we ate the first & BEST tuna tacos EVER!!!
Tart cabbage slaw paired with smokey seared tuna still pink in the center...OoooooOooo 
The place is called Oxbow. 
I got a tuna salad also, yum yum yum!
Check out the menu!
It's short, it's simple, it do what it does best.
You don't need to sell a million items in a shop.

Oh, why aren't you everywhere O' good tuna taco?
If only Oxbow set up shops EVERYWHERE!
I will be its loyal customer.
I will queue up in its long line.
I will name drop it in every conversation.
I will make everyone who loves me love it too.

(No comment on music even though 
Clarkedale is supposed to be the home of the Blues.(??)
But I know NOTHING about the Blues.
If Shug Avery in The Color Purple was singing The Blues,
then I think the Blues is very lovely indeed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hamburgar