5.10.2012

Marks & Spencer's Take Away Food

Food for the train ride back.

Prawn + Mayo + Bread = Yum.
Make yourself one at home.

Ate this salad the following day because I couldn't have it on the train.
Took a spoon instead of a fork, plus I have one too many prawn mayo sandwiches.












































































































These are what I got from Marks & Spencer's for the train trip back to Brussels.
Yes, it's quite a lot of food for 1 person
but I was there at lunch rush hour and there were many people grabbing sandwiches there.
There was adrenaline and excitement and so I bought a little more than I need.
I love prawn and mayonnaise sandwiches.
It's not ideal for the cholesterol, yes but prawn and mayo and bread are so good together.

I couldn't resist salads with flowers in them! FLOWERS in a supermarket salad! Wow!
It came with a spicy chili dressing.
I'm not so sure about the combo of the two
but FLOWERS in a supermarket salad, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hamburgar